|Location :||Gurgaon Jhajjar Road, Gurgaon|
|Unit Type :||Industrial|
|Size :||1 Acres|
|Builder :||Model Economic Township|
|BSP:||Rs. 8100/- per sq. mtr.|
Model Economic Township (MET) limited was taken in as Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited (RHSL) in October 2016. The company is working at the development of Model Economic Township (MET) in the state of Haryana (Jhajjar district) with a motive to make this district a new business hub in Northern India. The land of Jhajjar district if fully connected with the National Highways- NH-8, NH- 2, NH-10, and NH-71 and has its borderline with the western part of Delhi/Gurgaon. The MET project has also sought the government’s approval to set up the industrial model township in areas of Jhajjar and neighbouring district Gurgaon where it has around 8250 acres of land. The Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited (RHSL) is a 100% subordinated company of Reliance Industrial Limited. The renowned companies like Panasonic, Info space, Reliance retail, Denso also have their plots in Reliance MET as it offers wide streets and power.
Here are the Reliance MET prices:
Plot size Price
2000 square meter is 9000/- at INR 1.80 crore
1- Acre cost is 8100/- at INR 3.2 crore
3 -Acres cost is 7200/- at INR 8.74 crore
5 -Acres cost is 7200/- at INR 14.57 crore
The price of the plot drops as its size increases.
The Reliance MET are all obligatory to infract assets. The quality of the plot size is 1000 sqm, 2000sqm, 1 acre, 2.5 acres, and 5 acres.
INDUSTRIAL PLOT AT RELIANCE MET
· Mercantile plots: The different sizes of mercantile plots at a specific and planned location in the government-approved industrial land of MET. These plots are favourable for both the markets whether it is commercial or residential.
· Connectivity: Western Peripheral Expressway (KMP Expressway) passes through the MET project and offers strong connectivity to National Highways- NH-8, NH-2, NH-71, and NH-10. There is also a proposal for the evolution of state highway (SH 15A) into a national highway. In the surrounding district of MET, there are two western peripheral expressway road interchanges and two MDRs with four-lane go through the project via MDR 136 joining Jhajjar in North West and Najafgarh in the west, Delhi on the west and MDR 136 that joins Gurgaon on Southeast and Bahadurgharh on the North East. The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in the capital is 50 km away from the MET via state highway (SH 15A) and NH-8. Moreover, after the completion of the Dwarka Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road), the distance will cut down to 30km approx.
· Logistic Hub: A large economic township needs ingress to rail transport and connectivity for easily transporting its goods to other states and cities and from there to international places. In the Khaliqpur village, a PFT (Private Transport Terminal) has got the approval and rail transport clearance. This will join the Garhi Harsaru of Northern Railway and from there onwards it will connect to the western parts and DFC (Dedicated Freight Corridor) through Rewari. The Indian railway has permitted to the Engineering Scale Plan (ESP) and the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is on its way to being approved. The area to set up the mile connectivity to the Northern Railway is under the government of Haryana’s accession. The PFT will turn to be asset inaccessibility of cities of Jhajjar, Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, and Delhi.
· Residential: Reliance MET is a planned smart city and designed as a self-sufficient unified city and will turn out to be the best place to work, stay, and live life to its fullest. The residential development is made keeping in mind the facilities needed in a living place. The colonies are mad4 for giving better walking experience and the green surroundings are ideal for the residential area.
RELIANCE INDUSTRIAL PLOTS IN GURGAON
· Electricity: The state of Haryana is moving in direction of becoming a fully electricity sufficient state. The project’s power needs are full filled through the state distribution. The 220 kV GIS substations that will be installed in the industrial area will be connected to the national grid for providing the power supply.
· Water: Currently the MET project is full filling its water requirements by the abstraction of groundwater through bore wells that are licensed from the government. In the future, it will be taking water from the newly made NCR Channel. The work is still in progress.
· Gas: To meet the gas requirements of the MET project the pipelines have been issued and laid in the supervision of Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
RELIANCE INDUSTRIAL PLOTS GURGAON
It allows taking your business to new heights with just a small step of taking the plot in the reliance MET area. The area is fully connected to roads, rail and air services; Where they provide reliable development with maximum sufficiency. The government is planning to establish 5 new areas in urban location along with KMP turnpike in 5 hectares each. The overall estimation of this project is nearly 50 billion dollars. Due to its strong connectivity, logistics hub and commercial plots, it is the perfect choice for the investors, manufacturers, and businesses. It serves as the best destination even for the new business startups providing a great workplace.
RELIANCE MET INDUSTRIAL PLOTS GURGAON:
Reliance MET has to be given a license as an industrial colony and the evolution of making it a business hub in North India has already begun over an area of approx 365 acres. In this land, many popular companies also own their shares like Panasonic Pvt Ltd (~74 acres) and Denso Haryana Pvt Ltd (~19 acres) and employing more than 2k people. The expansion of the additional area of ~1230 acres is under the label of ‘work under progress.
BIG COMPANIES IN RELIANCE MET
· Panasonic (Japan) owns the land of approx 74 acres and still expanding for its grand Techno Park.
· Reliance Retail is planning to set its National distribution centre for North India.
· Denso (Japan) is stretch over 18 acres.
· Indo space (a PE Fund) covering an area of 110 acres is establishing a warehouse.
RELIANCE MET INDUSTRIAL PLOT PRICE:
Reliance MET Industrial Plots Price (INR / Sqm)
Below 1 Acre
Between 1 Acre –– 3 Acres