|Unit Type :||Industrial|
|Builder :||Reliance Industrial Plots|
Reliance MET Industrial Plots Gurgaon
1. Reliance MET Industrial Plots Gurgaon The Perfect Interface between Warehouse Developers/Owners and Companies Looking to Buy / Lease, Ready Or Built-To-Suit Factory and Warehouses. The license has been received for an Industrial colony; the development has already started over an area of 365 acres.
2. Panasonic India Pvt Ltd. (75 acres) and Denso Haryana Pvt Ltd. (18 acres) have already started operations and are employing 2000 persons.
3. License along with the conversion of land use for development of the additional area of 1230 acres is under process with the Government of Haryana.
4. The industrial plots available on a freehold basis are serviced with all necessary infrastructure utilities.
5. Industrial Plots at Reliance MET is available for development in standard sizes of 1000 sq.mtrs, 2000 sq. meters, 2 acres, and 9 acres.
6. An area around NCR has always been extremely popular among industrialists. The reason is connectivity with densely populated capital of Delhi which can attract more business and the best facilities of transportation available there.
7. Considering the same, Reliance MET Industrial Township has been developed with world-class infrastructure and transportation facilities. With a couple of industries already running, you will not be a newbie to the place and don’t have to face any teething problems.
8. Infrastructure like wide roads, electricity, transformers, water, etc is available for the smooth operation of your business. Plots with good truck access, secure yard and are adaptable to a broad range of industrial commercial users.
9. Reliance MET industrial township which will not only have industry clusters and supporting Areas of a logistics hub, rail and road connectivity but also essential social infrastructure including residential, commercial, recreational spots which offer UN-matchable work-life balance and cost-effectiveness to all the activities within the township.
INDUSTRIAL PLOTS AT RELIANCE MET
· Industrial Plots at Reliance MET Reliance is developing an Industrial Township at the border of Delhi / Gurgaon in the Jhajjar district of Haryana.
· Model Economic Township (MET) project at Jhajjar situated along the western border of Delhi in Haryana. Reliance Model Economic Township (MET) is under development as a fully integrated industrial township with support infrastructure of logistics hub & social infrastructure including residential, commercial, recreational and institutional development.
· KMP Expressway also is known as the Western Peripheral Expressway bye passing Delhi, passes through the project and provides connectivity to all the National Highways-- NH-2, NH-8, NH-71, NH-10 in the NCR. There are 2 KMP road interchanges that are in the vicinity of the MET project area.
· The State Highway (SH 15A) passing along the western part of the project area has been proposed to be developed as a National Highway. Two major district roads (MDRs) with four-lane median divided roads pass through the project area viz, MDR 123 connecting Jhajjar in Northwest and on the west to Najafgarh in West Delhi, and MDR 136 that connects Bahadurgarh on the North East and Gurgaon on the South East.
· A 2 km the rail link from Farrukhnagar Railway Station will be extended to a Private Freight Terminal (PFT) proposed in the Project Area. The Garhi Harsaru station is also planned to be upgraded to enable movement of cargo trains from the PFT towards Rewari and the ports in western India.
· The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is 50km from the MET via SH-15A & NH-8. However, this distance would be reduced to about 30km, once the under-construction Northern Peripheral Road/ Dwarka Expressway is completed.
Reliance MET Industrial Plots of Sizes:
1000 sqm, 2000 sqm, 1 acre, 2.5 acres & 5 acres.
· Reliance MET is planned as a self-contained integrated City and would attract and accommodate the best of individuals to work, stay, live and enjoy. The residential developments are planned to accommodate various levels of affordability to make the city a smart living space for all skill sets of individuals. The colonies are also being planned to strengthen the concept of walk to work concept. Plots will be available for Group Housing as well as Plotted developments. Commercial Plots: Premium commercial plots of varying sizes planned at a strategic location within the licensed industrial colony of the MET. These commercial plots will meet the requirement of both residential retail markets as well as Industrial / Commercial wholesale markets.
· Industrial Plots at Reliance MET: The industrial plots available on a freehold basis are serviced with all necessary infrastructure utilities.
A large industrial township requires access to the rail networks for safe and quick movement of goods both internationally and domestically. A Private Freight Terminal (PFT) in village Khaliqpur has received in-principle approval and Rail Transport Clearance. The PFT will be connected to the Northern Railway line at Garhi Harsaru and there onwards to the western ports via the existing lines and proposed Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) via a spur at Rewari. The Engineering Scale Plan (ESP) has been cleared and approval of the Detailed Project Report (DPR) is under process with Indian Railway. Land for the creation of the siding and logistic park is already available. Land for establishing the last mile connectivity to the Northern Railway is under acquisition by the State Government.
This PFT will be a major facility created within the NCR in close proximity to the cities of Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, Jhajjar, and Delhi.
The project is in the intermediate stage of companies taking up space. some companies have taken up almost 365 acres space and are even employing 2000 persons .most of the companies are multinationals and rest are leading domestic players. Panasonic (Japan) has set up a large Techno Park over approx. 74 acres and is expanding its operations. Denso (Japan) has established over 18 acres and has commenced production and Reliance Retail is in process of establishing its National Distribution Centre For North India. Infospace is setting up a Ware Housing cum Industrial Park over an area of 110 acres. Footwear Park envisaged over 400 acres is one of the dedicated clusters in an identified zone for the Footwear and Leather industry, within the overall framework layout of the mega MET Project.
This exceptional Model Economic Township
(MET) site is ideally located at the stellar and strategic location at the western border of Delhi / Gurgaon in the Jhajjar district (Haryana) and
provides connectivity to all the National Highways-- NH-2, NH-8, NH-71, NH-10
in the NCR.
Readily available freehold lands for
immediate development. The industrial plots available on a freehold basis are
serviced with all necessary infrastructure utilities. Plots will be available
for development in standard sizes of 1000 sqm, 2000 sqm, 1 acre, 2.5 acres, 5
acres & 10 acres.
· Reliance Industrial Plots in Gurgaon Sizes: 2000 Sqm, 1 Acre, 3 Acres & 5 Acre
S.No Plots Size Price (INR / Sqm) Total Price (INR)
2. 1 Acre 8100/- RS.3.27 Crore
3. 3 Acre 7200/- RS.8.74 Crore
4. 9 Acre 7200/- RS.14.57 Crore
RERA No: HRERA - 457 of 2018
Tag:- Industrial plots at reliance met | Reliance MET Industrial Plots price | Reliance Industrial Plots Jhajjar | Reliance met Jhajjar | Reliance Industrial Plots | Reliance Industrial Plots in Gurgaon | Reliance MET Industrial Plots | Land in Gurgaon | Reliance met Industrial Plots | Reliance met | Industrial Plots in Jhajjar | Industrial land/plot for sale in Gurgaon | Industrial Plots in Gurgaon | industrial plots near Gurgaon | Industrial Land for sale | Industrial Land for sale in Gurgaon