Gurugram is comparably known as Gurgaon, It is situated at the northern part of Haryana. It is also known as the Kingdom of Dreams. It has become a hub for finance and technology. Its main attractions are museums and temples. Industrial Land In Gurgaon Facilitates The Service Of Warehousing
With these star points, Gurgaon is now open with more logistics hubs with industry clusters, rail and road connectivity, including residential, commercial. With well-spent money, all the activities within the township offer with beautiful amenities. Industrial Land In Gurgaon Facilitates The Service Of Warehousing
Reliance is India’s largest private-sector enterprise as it always gives out a result of a huge amount of safe investments. The Reliance MET project is a Model Economic Township that surrounds Farukhnagar for 5km, Jhajjar for 14km, Bahadurgarh for 17km, Gurgaon for 30km, and Najafgarh for 18km.
Reliance group has always known for its trust and Reliance with qualified construction and honouring commitments at the highest level of ethics and standards. The Reliance MET recently received their approval for their 8250 acres of land to develop the Industrial Model Township framework in the neighbouring areas of Gurgaon.
What Is a Warehousing And Logistics Hub, And How Does It Work?
Warehouses’ literal meaning denotes a large building designed to store raw materials or yet to be sold goods before sale. One needs a 2-acre minimum area of land to establish for Agricultural products Warehouse, according to Haryana Government’s logistics and warehousing industry policy.
And it should be located by a 25 feet road at least, only then the license for the Warehousing is awarded. Also, For non-Agricultural Warehousing, One requires a 5-acre minimum area of land and 30 feet wide road location at least.
History of Warehousing and Logistics speaks itself for its less professional handling and haphazard growth. It was quite limited based on ad hock. It was time the Government stepped up.
The Government of India made sure that in various states has planned the necessity of the growth and potential of this Industry. Thus, the modernization of this sector and many policies have turned its result out in the form of Reliance MET in the fields of residential, commercial and industrial.
Warehousing comes under the development plan area of the Industrial Model Economic Township. The area allocated for warehousing and logistics hub was ensured that it is far away from the agricultural zones in Northeast of Delhi, Gurgaon-Manesar in South East, Jhajjar development plan area, and Farrukhnagar in South. The Warehouse, generally known as Godown, starts from being unfurnished, semi-furnished and fully furnished.
The pricing rates differ according to their size, availability, floor, and distance. Some of Japan Based companies have already started their expansion and production. Also, two of the major warehousing companies have already occupied their plots and started their operations.
• Very Recently, Warehousing industry is growing at a very high pace. It showed an estimated Annualized growth rate of 15% from 2018 to 2024. There are ways that modernization of the transport system will have an impact on the growth of the Warehousing Industry.
• Through Reliance MET Warehouse and logistics hub, the Industry that was only concentrated on the deep sides of the south will gain more than 50% in this Industry.
• Warehouses at the Reliance MET, Gurgaon, starts from 4.5 lakhs per month and goes up to 10 lakhs and more for a month with all different specifications of the floor, furnishing, distance from the transport system, nearby.
• A Haryana Logistics and Warehousing policy are about to be implemented with clear guidelines for this Industry. With all new and existing players in and out of the Industry, the policy is flexible enough to allow certain incentives. This will surely concentrate on letting more companies to grow focus on what they need and what they don’t.
• The Reliance MET has assured 24*7 continuous power supply from the state distribution grid. They are highly concentrated on producing a power sufficient state to keep moving forward in becoming fully-developed.
• Once the project is built completely, there will be a good reason to rely on sufficient power. Already more than 50% of the 500 companies in India have their production base at the Warehousing and logistics hub.
• The plots open for warehousing and logistics hub are making land for the last mile of the northern railways’ rail connectivity and are making it into a Private Freight Terminal. The Ministry of Railways awards all these approvals, that is, acquired by the Government.
Why Choose Warehousing And Logistics Hub, Gurgaon?
Lands available at low prices.
People around the villages are around 50k who is into hardworking and diligent works. In short, the availability of workers.
Road and railway availability to support the Industry.
Policies and Guidelines provisioned by the Government of India.
Location becomes an advantage as many export-oriented units are based in Haryana. They certainly need the warehousing and logistics hub.
Incentives on the policy.
The ease of taking care of business around the place and facilities
• With such a wide range of employment on a place which is like a harbour for Warehousing and logistics hub, it is always better to stay with the tribe and gain the biggest investment. The developing infrastructure for Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC), Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) is a great add-on to the Reliance MET plots.
• The industrial plots should be purchased as per the requirement. And this place is flexible in that way for you and it is available in the sizes above 1000 square meters to 15 Acres. All the companies and industries will always seek out for the warehouses to be in the outskirts of the city limits and in that aspect too.
• This becomes one big opportunity for the northern states as well as the southern states of importing and exporting, to buy the plots and profit its earnings.
Tags:- Warehousing And Logistics Hub,Warehousing And Logistics Hub In Gurgaon, Warehousing In Gurgaon